Lymphediva Magnolia Compression Armsleeve Short 20-30 mmHg Medium with Diamond Band
Lymphediva Magnolia Compression Armsleeve Short 20-30 mmHg Medium with Diamond Band by LYMPEDIVA at Shorts Shorts Shorts. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lymphedema is managed and treated through a variety of therapies. Compression armsleeves and gauntlets are one such therapy. LympheDIVAs armsleeves
Features & Highlights
- ARM SLEEVE ONLY. (Glove/Gauntlett Sold separately) Moisture-Wicking: Our products include ARM SLEEVE ONLY. (Glove/Gauntlett Sold separately) Moisture-Wicking: technology, which pulls sweat away from the body and is fast drying! Aloe Vera A fabric finishing process which adds unscented aloe vera moisturizing micro-capsules for added softness and skin protection.
- 360º Stretch All of our garments are knit with 360º stretch, which allows our garments to stretch as your arm bends and flexes. Prevents binding at the elbow. Fine Knit A fine knit construction producing a smooth surface, lightweight, and replicating a 'second skin.'
- Class 1: (20-30- mmHg Compression), with DIVA DIAMOND BAND for a latex-free, silicone-free gripper applied directly to the inside top cuff of the sleeve. The Diva Diamond Band will keep your garment in place and your skin less irritated. Gauntlett (hand) sold Separately
- Short Length , Made in the USA All garments are knit in North Carolina, printed and pressed in Massachusetts. With proper care, LympheDIVAs garments last four to six months with regular daily wear.
- Sleeves come in short and regular length. Measure your arm length from the top of your arm (axilla) to your wrist to determine your sleeve length. Short sleeves accommodate arms 14.5"-17" (37-44cm) and regular sleeves accommodate arms 16.5"-22" (43-56cm)